A rayon from bamboo sheet set can help you to reduce allergens in your bedroom. This is important for controlling bedroom allergies.
Following these easy tips can help you avoid an array of symptoms, such as headaches, itchy throat, stuffy nose, or watery eyes.
Get a rayon from bamboo sheet set to overhaul your bedding
Using bedding that is allergen-resistant is perhaps the most effective thing you can do if you are frequently suffering the effects of allergies:
- Use hypoallergenic bedding: Make it harder for allergens to attach to your bedding by using those made of hypoallergenic material. Bamboo sheets, in particular, are well known to be hypoallergenic. Getting some bamboo sheet sets will work wonders for frequent sufferers of bedroom allergies.
- Bamboo sheets will reduce the growth rate of dust mites: Dust mite droppings are common allergens as they can cause breathing difficulties and skin irritation. Bamboo rayon sheets have moisture-wicking qualities and deprive dust mites of the humidity they need for rapid growth and reproduction. As a result, bamboo bed sheets have lower populations of dust mites compared to conventional cotton. Additionally, there are many benefits of bamboo sheets.
- Use dust mite covers: Use a dust mite cover with a pore size of 6 microns or smaller to shield your bedding from dust mites. Since dust mites love the warm and moist environment that bedding offers, you want to deny them this luxury.
Get an air purifier to reduce allergens that are airborne
Air purifiers will cleanse the air of particles and fumes that could be contributing to your allergies. It is best to choose those that feature a HEPA filter because these are required for trapping 99.97% of particles that are larger than 0.3 microns.
Reduce pet dander by keeping pets out of the bedroom
Pet dander is unavoidable when you have pets. This type of allergen also tends to stay airborne for hours. What you want to avoid is getting the pet dander on your bed because that is where you spend hours every night. Just set up a comfortable bed for your pet in the living room so that you can reduce pet dander in your bedroom.
Regular housecleaning will reduce allergens
The best way to prevent dust mites is to dust often:
- Use a vacuum cleaner with an attached HEPA filter. It will purify the air while you are cleaning.
- Use either an electrostatic duster or a damp cloth for dusting the furniture. These will pick up the dust rather than simply brushing them into the air.
- If you have pets, frequently vacuuming the furniture and upholstery is a must to reduce pet dander.
- Tiled or hardwood flooring do not trap allergens as easily as carpet does. Choose these alternatives when you get the chance.
- Use non-toxic cleaners in your home. Some cleaning products contain allergens, such as formaldehyde, ammonia, and sodium lauryl sulphate. A little bit of vinegar, lemon, and baking soda can be effective substitutes.
Reduce allergens by not hoarding
People can unintentionally become hoarders over time. When you reduce the clutter, you reduce the surface area that allergens can cling to. Seal up unused objects and move them out of your living spaces and into a place that you will seldom visit, such as the attic or a warehouse.